thegaminggrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25/07/10 - M11 Draft #001!

Go down

25/07/10 - M11 Draft #001! Empty 25/07/10 - M11 Draft #001!

Post by Burning Star IV Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 am

With M11 just being released it's time for a new limited environment within which to wreak havoc.

Usual drafting rules apply, tournament format will be three rounds of Swiss.

Starting time will be 6:30pm with an approximate finish of around 10:30pm; could be a little later finishing depending on round endings and extra time etc.
Really wanting to start on time so it's preffered if people show up earlier than 6:30pm.

Entry fee is £10.
Prizes are thus: three booster packs of M11 for 1st, two packs for 2nd and one pack for 3rd.
There's the usual foil promos to for the top three from RoE and, if Wizards actually stay true to their word and send me shiny things, I'll have some more delicious M11 promos for people - updates on this will follow.

It's sanctioned of course, so you can get your points towards Player Rewards and those who aren't registered with the DCI can come and register!

People can still pre-book if they wish to ensure their spot, just make sure to speak to me in person about.

For all other enquiries either post below, throw me a PM, or send an email to TheGamingGrounds.MTG@googlemail.com

Cheers,
Kris/Burning Star IV
Burning Star IV
Burning Star IV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum