thegaminggrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BrewLan you say?

3 posters

Go down

A BrewLan you say? Empty A BrewLan you say?

Post by CHCJoe Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

So Yeah, I have been asked by several people if I will be hosting another BrewLan soon. The short answer is a maybe. The long answer is - currently as many of you know I've been blessed with the great amount of puppies over new year and they have been growing like mad. I mention this as we may have to use the office for the puppies and I know that puppies and electrical cables don't go well.
Another factor is my internet. As the previous attendee's know, my internet had to be strung across from my room using two 30m ethernet cables, yes, it worked but at several points AndyM and Freddo were nearly decapitated Shocked So I'm currently working on fixing that slight problem. Last but not least is space, we managed to squeeze about 8 people in at one point I think it was but i could extend the office outwards into the garden with the help of a tent/marque.

Another scenario is that AndyM could host it in his living room and conservatory. This is just a maybe at this moment.

I will try to sort these problems out 'but' I'd like to know if GG are ready for a LAN first, as I don't want to make people choose with dates and things especially seening as my house is quiet out of the way and for the fact I have a good hunk of things for a LAN and whether or not you guys need the switchboard and what not I have Smile

So what be yargh verdict? pirat
CHCJoe
CHCJoe

Back to top Go down

A BrewLan you say? Empty Re: A BrewLan you say?

Post by Trothael Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 am

I'd be up for it this time.

Speaking of which...Joe, we still need to sort out the LAN around my place next month!
Trothael
Trothael

http://www.alltern8.com/members/#/blog.asp?Profile=27696

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthazar Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Needs moar LAN, lots moar LAN. Moar I say. MOAR!!
Balthazar
Balthazar

http://www.moddb.com/mods/brewlan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHCJoe Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

well what would one require for next month?
CHCJoe
CHCJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum