thegaminggrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World of Darkness, 'dungeoncrawl' and Space Hulk

Go down

New World of Darkness, 'dungeoncrawl' and Space Hulk Empty New World of Darkness, 'dungeoncrawl' and Space Hulk

Post by juneau Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi there guys. Don't know how many of you will read this but I'm thinking of setting up a world of darkness campaign. Only problem is that this would be the first time I'd GM'd a session before, which is why I'm going to be keeping it simple initially and perhaps introducing more complex stuff from Werewolf:The Forsaken and such at a later date. I also struggle to keep a regular day in the week free due to work, so I'd have to post some form of week-by-week timetable of when I could manage a session. While not perfect, at least it'll help keep things better organised.

In other news, I'll also be bringing in my D&D boardgame which is really easy to set up and play. Bit of a Dungeoncrawl experience with a rather weak campaign story at best and simplistic gameplay, but rather ok in all other respects and perfect for a quick game rather than a serious campaign.

I'm also considering bringing in the one-and-only Space Hulk, which I find to be yet another great 'quickie' game which mirrors the dungeoncrawl experience in that the campaign storyline and complex rules take a backseat.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. Advice from other GMs would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Richard

juneau

Back to top Go down