thegaminggrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something adam showed me one night...

3 posters

Go down

Something adam showed me one night... Empty Something adam showed me one night...

Post by CHCJoe Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Well its a game, unlike many games I play, its an MMORPG. Typically like the games I do play it's and FPS/TPS. Its called Fallen Earth, many of you will know of it due to the tremendous amount of advertising on steam and websites they did prior to launching it. My impressions of it so far are good. Its like a cross between Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, with maybe a hint of Saints Row 2 in there.
Its set in a post apocalyptic grand canyon area, where most things are out to kill you as there infected with a virus called the 'Shiva Virus' called so by Indians who discovered it in mutated babies who had lots of limbs etc etc. Shiva virus spreads, nukes go off, fleeing, war, end of the world. The game is set after all the nukes and general mass death's have occurred. You are a clone who has been sprung from a test lab by some woman and you need to escape from bad men who are experimenting stuff on the clones. That's about as far as I got last night Very Happy
I'd advise you to try the 10 day free trial at least so you can have fun embedding axes into guards heads Twisted Evil and so you can use the term "HIGH HOE SILVER AWAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" alot Very Happy

Here is the link to website: http://www.fallenearth.com/landing/

Hopefully see you on there, My characters name is 'Joe Faultural' Very Happy
CHCJoe
CHCJoe

Back to top Go down

Something adam showed me one night... Empty Re: Something adam showed me one night...

Post by Adam Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 am

Huzzah!
Adam
Adam

Back to top Go down

Something adam showed me one night... Empty Re: Something adam showed me one night...

Post by Tioma Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 pm

I chose to ignore the first post in this thread and draw my own conclusion from the title.

Adam, I know it's not often you see one of that shape, but stop showing people your penis.

Tioma

http://crimsonpaintbox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm

D'awwww Sad
Adam
Adam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum